Saturday, March 5, 2011
Sesaon Beef Stirploin
Rainer western saddle for wide horses:
this saddle is like new, best maintained and little used. I bought it for my Tinker mare. Since I have little time for riding, I would like to set it here. It stores, always at my house, covered oiled, and on a special holder. I also have accessories, such as the belt, a pad and a sheepskin for winter. The bridle I have to sell.
The saddle is also distinguished from nor particularly through the gel insert in the seat. Here you can really riding for hours that something hurts.
The seat is xl, semi-60cm long, the Conchos 20 cm apart and the stirrups I think 12cm internal dimensions.
If you have any questions, or want to try it once, please mail me.
greetings,
juliejosy
Price: 570 EUR VB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment