indoor golf putting mat
indoor golf putting mat:
including Hole Putting Mat with loop (see Figure 3).
Approximate dimensions 260x80 (length x width)
VB: 18, -
happy to combine shipping throughout Germany for a fee (secured payment by Paypal then also possible)
Note: the article comes from a pet-free Non smoking household!
For fast information also reached by phone at: 01578-75 65 205
Disclaimer:
Due to the EU - Directive and applied German law. The article is from my private collection and I am following with this auction is no commercial purpose. Therefore, I can also issue an invoice for it. The new EU law provides for a one-year warranty on used for Private sales before. This is now also through the EU-wide alignment under German law, except as otherwise expressly agreed on the purchase. The consequences of this restriction, however, often no relation to the sales price. As an individual I am not in a position to guarantee / warranty on the type of me than used goods sold items! With the purchase, the buyer relieve me so irrevocably by this warranty and waived his right to exchange.
price: 18 EUR VB
01578-7565205
0 comments:
Post a Comment